TESTADROL: Natural Performance Enhancer
Testadrol is the ultimate performance enhancer, the active ingredients have been shown to help increase free testosterone, increase libido, and support muscle growth. Studies have shown that most men after the age of 30 start experiencing a decline in their natural testosterone production. Unfortunately Medical Doctors use a range of 270-1070 ng/dl. For perspective an average functioning testosterone level falls around 679 ng/dl.
This is problematic for multiple reasons, example: Lets say you are 30 years old and you are experiencing multiple symptoms of low T; decreased libido, trouble losing weight or gaining muscle, lethargy, trouble getting an erection, and a tough time recovering from physical activity. You go and get your blood work done and it comes back at 312 ng/dl, this technically puts you at an "average" level according to most doctors. Meaning even though you are experiencing all or some of these side effects they will most likely be unable to help via TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). Even though 312 ng/dl falls within range it is no where near optimal when the top end of the scale is 1070 ng/dl and just average is 679 ng/dl. I mean, who want's to be average?!? Don't worry we're here to help!
BENEFITS OF TESTADROL:
- Reduces insulin resistance which is the leading cause of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes
- Plays a crucial role in brain function and enhanced mood, low levels of magnesium have been linked to a greater risk of depression
- Magnesium is crucial for metabolizing nitric oxide which helps with penile erection.
- Magnesium is essential for normal sexual function and plays a key roll in both your nervous and endocrine systems
- Zinc (6mg):
- Zinc plays a vital role in your body's ability to produce testosterone, low levels of zinc may lead to erectile dysfunction
- Has been found to improve the flexibility of red blood cells during exercise which can be linked to increased blood flow to the muscles. More blood, more pump!
- May help regulate immune function
- Tribulus Terrestris (750mg):
- According to "PubMed Central" men with a reduced sex drive who consumed Tribulus terrestris daily for two months had an increase in sexual desire up to 79%.
- In the above same study 67% of women experienced increased libido as well when taken for 90 days.
- Chrysin (75mg):
- May have anti-anxiety effects according to 2012 study by researchers
- Has been shown to block the conversion of androgens into estorgens which will consequently increase testosterone levels
- Horny Goat Weed Extract (51mg):
- The active ingredient is icariin which inhibits the activity of the PDE5 that is blocking dilation of the arteries in the penis. This process allows for more blood to fill the arteries.
- Longjack Root better known as Tongkat Ali (51mg):
- May help improve sperm motility and concentration which leads to a boost in male fertility
- May help relieve stress
- According to one study of 76 men experiencing low testosterone levels found longjack root increased levels in over 90% of participants
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (51mg):
- May help to improve prostate health
- May help increase testosterone levels by decreasing the activity of 5a-R which is an enzyme that is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). By stopping this conversion aids in the preservation of testosterone levels.
- Hawthorn Berry (51mg):
- May help lower blood pressure
- May help decrease blood fats. The build up of high triglycerides in combination play a role in plaque buildup in the blood vessels decreasing blood flow.